Job Title: Key Account Manager
Employer: Global Careers Company
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 4th April 2014
• The Key Account Manager is responsible for exceptional customer strategy advising and minimizes client cancellations.
• This position will maintain existing key accounts while identifying up sell opportunities.
• The Key Account Manager will manage the progress and results of the key account base, evaluate account performance and advise the product teams of ways to maximize dealer spend.
• This role partners with the Regional Sales Managers, Digital Advisors, and Inside Sales to develop market strategy for key account coverage.
• Ensure that customer experience vision is delivered.
• Research, communicate and discuss industry issues and trends with customer
• Responsible for retaining and growing the entire portfolio of mult media company accounts and for developing profitable new business through sales department collaboration
Respond to client escalations
• Understand the customer’s business, business issues and articulate business value at the executive level;
• Assess each sales opportunity, anticipate the competition, develop and execute a winning strategy and understand and ethically leverage the political issues;
• Anticipate customers’ needs and successfully strategize within company to develop solutions;
• Communicate effectively with the customer and relate the benefits of company’s products and services;
• Act as the customer advocate to ensure that the customer’s expectations are met with respect to projects, products, shipments and other aspects of the customer relationship;
• Manage business against individual quota (monthly, quarterly and annual plan);
• Provide monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts
• Document and keep up to date Opportunity and Account Plans
• Manage contract requirements, obligations, and expirations and develop appropriate plans and actions that include taking the lead on all contract negotiations with the account;
• Develop new contracts prior to review by contracts manager.
You are a dynamic, result oriented, highly motivated and friendly individual with a strong background in sales. You are a self-starter who feels comfortable working in a dynamic team environment and can positively contribute to the future of the business. You are passionate about top notch products which will make a difference to the lives of millions of users across the globe. You have a demonstrable track record in sales. You do not accept status quo and can challenge mediocrity.
Requirements & Education
• 4 - 5 years’ experience of managing , multi-million and strategic account relationships;
• University degree in sales, marketing, geography or related field, MBA preferred;
• Successful track record in Business Development and Strategic Account Management;
• Result orientated, resilient, team player, flexible and entrepreneurial and stable.
• Successful track record in the sales of new accounts;
• Experience in managing a 6-18 month sales cycle;
How to Apply:
If you qualify for the above position,
Kindly send your C.V to: firstname.lastname@example.org