Job title: Environmental & Social (E&S) Specialist
Employer: SAGCOT Centre Ltd
Duty Station: Dar Es Saalam
Application Deadline: 14th March 2014
Reporting to: Head of Cluster Development
• Act as an ambassador to initiate and implement the Green Growth and social agenda in cluster/corridor
• Conducting E&S situational analysis of all SAGCOT agribusiness related activities
• Developing E&S strategies, training modules/manuals /guidelines, and executing best E&S practices across Partner activities
• Generating a communication plan, quarterly E&S reports, and inputs to the
SAGCOT Annual Progress Report on E&S aspects
• Linking SAGCOT farmers with projects/programs/NGOs, and initiating the transfer of knowledge between clusters
Quali¬fications & Experience
1) A Bachelors degree in Agriculture, or Agricultural Economics, or Business Administration, or Food Science; and 2) A minimum of 6-year experience in related ﬁeld.
How to apply
Qualifi¬ed candidates who meet the criteria above are welcome to apply before the deadline of 14th March, 2014, 4:30 pm.
Please attach a cover letter clearly stating which job you are applying for and a copy of your curriculum vitae and send it to only one of the addresses below.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. For detailed Job Descriptions, please visit www.sagcot.com/vacancies
Physical Address : Favorite Group Ltd., Infotech Place, 2nd Floor South, 565 Mwai Kibaki Road, Kawe Beach
Postal Address : Recruitment, Favorite Group Ltd., P.O. Box: 105300, Dar es Salaam
Email : email@example.com