Job Title: Audit Managers
Employer: Auditax Intetnational
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 20th March 2014
You will be involved in providing assurance services to local and International clients in various sectors of the economy. You will oversee the execution of our risk based audit approach and provide leadership to audit teams in the fieldwork.
The position reports to Partners/Directors and will have the following direct responsibility:
• Manage a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit and other services including preparing and reviewing audit plans, work done and reports
• Ensure timely billing and collection
• Demonstrate and maintain the highest technical and professional standards.
• Be a strategic thinker in terms of client needs by understanding their business and key risks. Providing additional help and guidance to clients on a consultancy basis.
• Participate in development of proposals.
• Develop and sustain relationship with clients and deliver added value.
• Supervise and monitor auditing staff.
• Coach, train and develop auditing staff to upgrade their knowledge.
• Perform other office activities, as required.
• A professionally qualified accountant with CPA or ACCA
• At least 5 years of external audit experience
• A team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills including leading teams of at least 4 team members
• Experience in provision of non-audit assignments
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send their application letters and CVs to the address below:
The Director Directors' Search Unit
Auditax International PPF Tower,
Ohio Street / Garden Avenue
Dar es Salaam