Duty Station: Arusha
Application Deadline: 10th March 2014
Who we are Mobisol is a leading German company for prepaid Solar Home Systems
To enhance our team in Tanzania, Mobisol Ltd is looking for a Human Resources Administrator for the Arusha Region. This is a challenging opportunity to join a highly dedicated international team in a fast growing renewable energy market. The Administrator is part of the Human Resources team in a National Hub. The Human Resources Administrator is primarily responsible for the following:
• In performing office administrative tasks such as tracking attendance, entering time, managing file storage/destruction.
• Handling Staff concerns, issues and problems and act to those in an appropriate manner according to Company policies and valuesThe HR Administrator would work in close cooperation with the HR Manager in designing appropriate trainings and seminars for new staff and useful courses for already existing staff
• The successful candidate would further support in the recruitment process of new staff throughout the expansion of Mobisol
Work / information Process
The Human Resources Administrator is directly reporting to the Head of Human Resources.
Job requirement :We are looking for a resilient and experienced administrator who can quickly assimilate to the operations of Mobisol. The incumbent must be a good team worker who shares our motivation and helps us drive a solar revolution. She/he must be able to show knowledge about administrating issues and computer office skills. The Human Resources Administrator must possess excellent interpersonal communication and impeccable organisational skills as well as be willing to work in a flexible and creative work environment with fast evolving operations.
Qualifications and skills required
• University degree in related field and a minimum experience of 5 years performing related tasks
Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly through formal reports, presentations, memoranda and email
• Experience in being point of interaction between management and all Mobisol employees
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and developing structures
• Must be self-motivated, with an ability to balance multiple projects while working under tight deadlines with close attention to detail, accuracy and quality at all times
• Fluency in English and Swahili Languages as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter including salary expectations to email@example.com quoting <Human Resources Administrator >in the subject line. The closing date for applications is March 10th, 2014. While we appreciate all responses to our request for applications, please understand that we will only contact short-listed candidates.
Mobisol is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from qualified women and men, without discrimination.