Employer: SAGCOT Centre Ltd
Duty Station: Dar Es Saalam
Application Deadline: 14th March 2014
Reporting to: Chief Executive O cer
• Leading the implementation of cluster development plans, while utilizing applicable strategies in engaging persons/bodies of interest to ensure
SAGCOT field targets are achieved
• Facilitating and monitoring SAGCOT Partner activities in the corridor; including regular analysis of individual partnership and value chain performances
• Collecting and disseminating information on farming and agri-business activities (speciﬁcally inclusive investment opportunities) in the corridor
• Documenting progress, running impact assessments, as well as preparing quarterly and annual M&E progress reports
Quali¬fications & Experience
1) A Masters degree in Agricultural Economics, or Agribusiness, or Agriculture
(general), or Food Science and Technology, or Agricultural Engineering, or Business Administration, or Finance; and 2) a minimum of 6-year experience in a related ﬁeld.
How to apply
Qualifi¬ed candidates who meet the criteria above are welcome to apply before the deadline of 14th March, 2014, 4:30 pm.
Please attach a cover letter clearly stating which job you are applying for and a copy of your curriculum vitae and send it to only one of the addresses below.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. For detailed Job Descriptions, please visit www.sagcot.com/vacancies
Physical Address : Favorite Group Ltd., Infotech Place, 2nd Floor South, 565 Mwai Kibaki Road, Kawe Beach
Postal Address : Recruitment, Favorite Group Ltd., P.O. Box: 105300, Dar es Salaam
Email : email@example.com