Job Title: Head of Channel and Product
Employer: First National Bank
Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 20th March 2014
•Achieve revenue targets by growing a portfolio of existing clients (optimizing revenue opportunities) and acquiring new clients
•Establish target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to
•increase cost efficiency in the channel.
•Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
•Advise specialists on target management.
•Active involvement In the planning and presentation of the Channels budget
•Maintenance of expert knowledge on specific products, pricing, application procedure, processing and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant Channels objectives and targets
•Translate strategies into actionable goals and execute relevant projects / initiatives aligned to strategic objectives with specific performance measures and control systems to track progress by executing and actively contribute to the strategy, vision, direction and objectives of the business unit and the greater Segment
•Monitor changes in legislation, regulations, Initiatives and relevant industry practices. Ensure drafting and implementation of appropriate interventions. Ensure compliance with audit requirements
•Develop rigorous business cases to drive new, differentiated market growth strategies (e.g. new product and market development) as well as defensive strategies to maintain market share
• Develop materials and documentation including minimum standards, templates, guidelines, FAQ's and processes
• Develop a deep understanding of the technical trends, market, competition and trends in the market. Research and identify new entrants in the relevant Industries (mobile, payments, finance etc). Assess opportunities and threats from these entrants
• Ensure accurate and reliable Internal and external financial administration information and reports is available for the Channel clients to use
• Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team In order to improve Innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies
• Contribute to the development and execution of the business unit strategy through the development and implementation of the people strategy and operational objectives
•MBA or other equivalent business management degree
•A minimum of 10 Years banking experience with specific channel and product experience.
• 5 Years at an executive level
How to Apply:
Send your CV to;
First National Bank
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.