Job Title: General Manager
Employer: Moshi Hotel Shanty Town
Duty Station: Moshi, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 4th April 2014
• Hold a Diploma in Hotel Management;
• Strong business acumen, with experience in increasing profitability;
• Experience in managing budgets, revenue proposal, and forecasting results in a similar sized property;
• In-depth knowledge of the hotel/leisure/service sector;
• Experience as a Head of Operations or General Manager within a similar quality hotel;
• Manage ongoing profitability of hotel,
• Lead all key capital projects, customer services and refurbishment;
• Deliver achievable hotel budgets and set other short and long term strategic goals for the Hotel;
• Provide effective leadership to hotel team members;
• Ensure costs are controlled and revenue opportunities are effectively source and delivered;
• Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved;
• Leadership and Effective Team management
• Strategic Thinking and Vision. Strong Communication & Analytical Skills.
• Strong Financial & Business Acumen. Culture & Use of Industry Best Practice.
How to Apply:
If you are qualified and up to the challenge email us your CV and apply online
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.