Job Title: Finance Customer Relationship Executive
Employer: Maersk Tanzania
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 28th March 2014
To act as a laison between the our global service centre (GSC) collection team and the local customer by being the physical contact ensuring all collections are timely and to also act as back-up to the cashier at the counter
• Meet with customers and co-ordinate the addressing of queries through GSC
• Handle all customer queries and co-ordinate with GSC in addressing all the arising issues.
• Ensure to offer local support to the GSC and ensure timely collection of assigned outstanding accounts.
• Accurate Master data update and management for all accounts
• Back-up finance front office credit check/receipting/drop-off
• Review reports and offer guidance on performance of the management of the assigned accounts by the GSC team
• Ensure effective handling of tasks between the GSC ‘s so that account reconciliations are timely and correct.
Key Performance Indicators:
• Credit Outstanding for the assigned customers is as per the target.
• Percentage overdue amount for assigned accounts is maintained as per target.
• Timely collection and clearance of open items in the assigned outstanding debtor accounts.
Who we are looking for:
We are always on the lookout for talented and ambitious individuals who can contribute to the success of our company.
Key Skills required for the role;
• First degree in Finance & Accounting or equivalent
• SAP navigation skills
• Outlook navigation skills
• MS basic skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent understanding of accounting procedures
• Leadership and management Skills
How to Apply:
Apply online through the following link:
No physical applications are accepted