Employer: Radar Recruitment
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 25th March 2014
• Prepare documents to put out tenders for contractors, managing, supervising and coordinating work of contractors;
• Lead the identification of facilities needs on infrastructure and equipment improvement as well as supplies needs, coordinate the procuring and transporting of equipment and supplies to facilities;
• Support other staff on logistics related to supported facilities;
• Facilitate collection of quality data from facilities, serve as a point person for storage, compilation of data and process the data for different purposes as required;
• Oversee implementation of ICT related activities at facility level;
• Contribute to development of budgets related to facilities infrastructure, equipment, ICT and other relevant areas as needed;
• Prepare monthly report on progress in areas of responsibility and provide input for the donor reports;
• Regularly visit the facilities and support relationtionship building with facilities and district authorities.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in administration, project management, information management or other equivalent academic background. A postgraduate diploma or Masters degree will be an added advantage;
• At least 3 years experience of handling logistics related to infrastructure improvement, equipment maintenance in the health sector is preferred;
• Experience in project planning, implementation, monitoring and timely reporting of activities is essential;
• Experience in data management, ICT project management is preferred.
Skills and Knowledge:
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to develop working relationships with a wide range of people including project staff, donors, partners and government leaders
• Fluent in English and Kiswahili
Knowledge in ICT and building construction services Creative, cooperative and eager to take initiative
• Problem solving and decision making
How to Apply:
1. Open www.radarrecruitment.com
2. If you are not registered with Radar, go to the Register tab and complete the registration form and upload your CV. Your CV should be a maximum of 4 pages and in a MS word or PDF format.
3. Enter the reference number 2889 into the Job Reference Box to take you to the details of that job.