Job Title: Enforcement Officer
Employer: Contractors Registration Board (CRB)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 4th April 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Carry out inspections related to constructions site
• Identify defaulters for legal action
• Investigate complaints received and recommend for further action
• Review of non performing Contractors
• Carry out inspection for new applicants, upgrading and review of registered
• contractors from time to time.
• Carry out sensitization programs to raise awareness on compliance to Act No.
• 17 of 1997 and its by laws of 1999(as amended 2008)
• Maintain records of site inspections and prepare reports.
• Perform any other duties as may be directed
• Holder of a Degree in either Engineering, Architecture, Quantity Surveying or Equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution with at least three years' experience; and must be registered with the relevant Board
The age limit for the positions is 40 years.
Attractive packages shall be given to the candidate with the right qualifications, skills, experience and integrity.
How to Apply:
All interested parties should apply in writing, submitting copies of certificates, testimonials, CVs, Telephone/Fax Numbers both physical and Postal Addresses and names of three referees one of whom should be the current employer (if employed)
Application should reach the under mentioned to:
Contractors Registration Board
P.O. Box 13374
Dar Es Salaam.