Job Title: Energy Efficiency Programme Coordinator
Employer: The Confederation of Tanzania Industries
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 20th March 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Administer the Energy Audit Scheme,
• Conduct awareness campaigns among members of the prospects in
• Energy Efficiency,
• Identify Energy Audit Consultants,
• Facilitate contact between members and Energy Audit Consultants,
• Collect data from audits and prepare progress reports,
• Validate audit reports,
• Validate business plans,
• Prepare Annual Reports of the programme.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes;
• Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Knowledge of Energy Efficient technologies, Ability to calculate energy usage and savings, Good analytical capability,
• Good interpersonal skills,
• Excellent report writing and presentation skills, .
• Proficiency in written and spoken English,
• Experience, knowledge and understanding of the private sector and its dynamics will be added advantages,
• Computer literacy.
How to Apply:
Applications with detailed curricula vitae, photocopies of relevant certificates and names of at least three reputable work-related references should be sent to the address below:
Confederation of Tanzania Industries
9th Floor, NIC Investment House
Dar es Salaam.
The Confederation is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.