Job No: 2014/04
Employer: United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 7th April 2014
• Drives office vehicles for the transport of authorized personnel, in respect of local security requirements and requirement to communicate with HFNHF radio.
• Meets official personnel at the airport and facilitates immigration and customs formalities, as required.
• Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle, checks oil, water, battery, brakes, tires, etc., performs minor repairs and arranges for other repairs. Ensures that the vehicle is kept clean.
• Collects and delivers mail or documents and any other items, as and when required.
• Logs official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, greasing, etc.
• Ensures that the steps required by rules and regulations are taken, in case of involvement in an accident.
• Proof of Primary & Secondary education, valid Class C driver's license; knowledge of driving rules, defensive driving qualifications, and regulations and skills in minor vehicle repair.
• Five year's work experience as a driver under Class C; safe driving record,
• Fluency in English and Kiswahili
How to Apply:
All interested candidates should apply online explaining clearly how they qualify for this position with a copy of their CV. Applications should be addressed to:
The Human Resources Manager,
UNICEF Tanzania Country Office,
Dar Es Salaam,
And sent indicating clearly vacancy No. 2014/04.
Applications not quoting the title and number will automatically be disqualified. Please DO NOT attaches copies of your certificates/diplomas.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages
qualified female and male candidates from all religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of our organization
UNICEF is a smoke-free environment unite for children