Job Title: Supervisor - Contracts Service Management
Employer: CRDB Bank Plc
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 25th March 2014
• Plan, coordinate and supervise Contract and Service Management activities in line with the approved bank's procurement Plan and Policies.
• Prepare bids documents to ensure that they are in line with the approved procurement requirements
• Prepare notices for invitation for bids as per Tender Committee decisions.
• Prepare advertisements for the Bank's Tenders.
• Ensure that bidders are timely notified on the Tender Committee decisions.
• Ensure Contract and LPO documents are timely prepared and executed.
• Arrange for contract negotiations when required.
• Effectively prepare supplies contracts so that they are acceptable and enforceable.
• Monitor compliance of the signed contracts (in liaison with Manager Legal Services) on the terms and conditions contained and advise management on any deviation to the terms and conditions for appropriate ate correction and further action.
• Maintain register of all the contracts awarded relating to procurement activities and ensure timely renewal where applicable.
• Supervise the performance of the subordinates in the contract management section.
• Generate the following periodical reports:
I. Monthly report on contracts bank has entered and showing their time frames.
2. Report on the defaulted contracts from time to time (if any)
3. Provide report on blacklis.ted vendors (if any)
• To carry out any other related duties as may be assigned by the Manager Administration and General Services.
First Degree/Advanced Diploma or its equivalent in Procurement and Supply Chain Management from a recognized Training Institution. Be registered and certified by National Board of Material Management (NBMM) as a Certified Supplies Professional) (CSP). Possession of a Master's degree will be an added advantage.
The candidate should have minimum 5 years' experience as CSP practicing professional from a reputable organization.
General Profile and Attribute:
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills in a team environment.
• Ability to motivate staff to achieve a high level of performance.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and people skills.
• Creative problem-solving skills, self starter, ability to work independently.
• Persuasive and negotiating skills.
• Confident with effective presentation skills.
• Understanding of basic banking products is an added advantage.
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Self motivated and good team player
• Good planning and organization skills
CRDB BANK Plc offers competitive remuneration and benefits. Successful candidate will receive attractive and competitive package commensurate with demands of the position.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit an Application Letter accompanied with copies of academic transcript, certificates and with a detailed up to date CV with two work related referees addressed to the Director of Human Resources. Only applicants shortlisted for interview will be notified. E-mailed & faxed applications will not be accepted.
Director of Human Resources
CRDB Bank Plc
Dar Es Salaaam