Job Title: Centre Coordinator
Employer: St. John's University of Tanzania (SJUT)
Duty Station: Dodoma, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 8th April 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• All academic and administrative matters of the Centre.
• Delivery of Centre services to customers with the expected standards.
• Maintaining admission, examination and awards standards and integrity.
• Staff and student welfare in accordance with University policies and practices.
• Working closely with ~ey players in the Education Sector to ensure best delivery of services.
• Serving as a liaison with external public agencies in all matters related to the Centre, including their advice on the financial. support of the Centre.
• Serving as center representative during projects to ensure all projects are implemented as per plans.
• Organizing and managing all Centre resources efficiently, economically and in accordance with the
• principles of fairness and equality as outlined in the University Policies and Financial Regulations.
• Efficient Centre management taking into consideration National Policies and Legal requirements.
• Continuous review and improvement of all aspects of the management and organization.
• Preparation and implementation of Strategic and Business plans and associated budgets.
• Mobilizing and negotiating for resources required.
• Performing any other functions as may be given to him/her or prescribed by the DEE
• Master degree in a relevant field, or equivalent. Must have a GPA of 3.5 or above in undergraduate degree.
• Minimum of five (5) years working experience in tertiary education institutions at a senior managerial level. Computer proficiency is essential.
Salary Scale: Salary according to SJUT Scheme of Services.
Tenure: Three (3) years renewable once on satisfactory performance.
How to Apply:
Send a complete application package that consists of an application letter supported with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), relevant copies of Academic Certificates and Transcripts, including Secondary School Certificates, and contact details to:
St John's University of Tanzania P.O Box 47,
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com