Job Title: Research Engineer Business Process
Job REF: No. 04
Employer: Tanzania Electric Supply Company (TANESCO)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 4th April 2014
• Responsible for carrying out all business process through proper investigative analysis and action research leading, planning and timely implementation of projects and programs with the objective of increasing availability and reliability of power supply to improve system capability, service delivery time and overall business efficiency to meet customers' expectations.
• To carry out investigative analysis and action research leading to solving technical, business and technological challenges pertaining to company's system and process supporting the businesses.
• To carry out company's business process analysis for the purpose of improving service delivery time, reliability and overall business efficiency to meet customers' expectations.
• To identify, analyze and carry out research on strategic links and interfaces among various company business system elements and advise on the best business systems and solutions for seamless business interfaces.
• To keep abreast with trends in business process improvement technologies and best practices in consideration of changing technology environment to ensure acceptability of business efficiency to meet corporate goals and objectives.
• A good BSc in Electrical I Electromechanical Engineering/MSc in Engineering.
• Possession of qualifications in Post Graduate in Business Management will be an added advantage.
Required Competencies & Skills:
• At least three (3) years of full-time experience in power systems in a reputable company/organization or energy sector.
• Registered by Engineering Registration Board as an engineer;
• Registration as a Professional Engineer will be an added advantage
• Computer skills
• Ability to learn fast and adapt to changes.
• Willingness and ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
Self-Management and Personal Traits:
• Excellent Communication Skills, Engineering ethics and Code of Conduct.
• Creative, innovative and team working skills.
• High level of interpersonal skills. -
Remuneration and Benefits:
An attractive package shall be offered commensurate with skills and experience.
Details will be discussed at the interview; only people who fit the above criteria need apply.
How to Apply:
Applicants should send a written application giving full details of previous work life history, qualifications and include two work references.
Applications should be marked private and Confidential and addressed to:
Senior Manager Human Resources, TANESCO Ltd.
Umeme Park Ubungo,
P. O. Box 9024
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania: