Job Title: Technical Officer - 2 Posts
Duty Station: Njombe, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 14th March 2014
As a Technical Officer you are responsible for coordinating several construction projects in the department.
• Coordinating, budgeting and planning of building projects.
• Planning and follow up on project requests and inform Technical Department Manager on the progress.
• Preparation and Facilitation of Technical training activities for project committees, caretakers, operation and maintenance committees and other actors in the community development process.
Skills and Competences:
• The applicant should posses a Diploma in civil engineering or FTC from a recognized institution with at least 2 years relevant experience in civil construction.
• Ability to work technically in rural areas.
• Good communication skills in both English and Kiswahili languages.
• Effective in verbal, written and listening skills and computer literacy is MS Office.
• Ability to work as team with mult cultural dimensions.
• Ability to drive motorcycle.
• Ability to solve problems and be creative.
How to Apply:
If you think you do qualify for above position and you are interested, write a letter with complete CV, explaining your experience, your last salary, at least 3 references, your address and telephone number to:
The Human Resource Manager,
P.O. Box 227,
Or through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, copy to: Christopher.email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be informed within one week after the deadline.