Employer: National Housing Corporation
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 21st March 2014
• Drive external and internal marketing communication to continuously enhance the NHC's quality positioning of products.
• Work with a wide cross-section of the NHC's stakeholders (internal and external) to drive effective exchange of market intelligence.
• Coordinate all market research and development activities; hence generate market information that includes current market demands, trends and economic patterns that Supports strategic and tactical decisions for the NHC.
• Coordinate all activities of Product / Brand Management and enhancement to Support quality of the NHC's portfolio of products and services.
• Develop and manage internal marketing product communication systems to ensure the entire NHC staffs are appropriately informed of the NHC's products and services
• Assume responsibility for driving understanding of effective media strategies and the execution of media plans.
• Develop and manage product external marketing communication systems to ensure the NHC's customers and general public are appropriately informed of the NHC's capabilities to deliver brand / product performance promise.
Qualifications and Experience:
• The applicants should possess a Degree in Business Administration or equivalent qualification in related field.
• He/ She must have at least 8 years of relevant work experience, 5 years of which at a senior level in a large company.
• A Postgraduate qualification will be an added advantage.
• He/She should be a Marketing practitioner with proven successful brands performance track records together with knowledge of Fast Moving Consumers Goods [FMCG], Real Estate or Financial Services Industry.
• In addition, he/she must have good leadership, communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
Very attractive REMUNERATION package is offered as per NHC scheme of Service.
How to Apply:
If you think you meet the job requirements, please apply in strict confidence to the undersigned enclosing an application letter, photocopies of certified relevant certificate and names of two referees to:
National Housing Corporation
Dar Es Salaam
Only short-listeId applicants will be contacted for interview