Job Title: Receptionist
Employer: Iclick Auto Center
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 30th April 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To receive and direct customers to appropriate offices
• To receive new job and assign it to workshop
• To receive, direct and replay telephone and email messages.
• To manage and coordinate telephone calls to and from the office.
• To undertake any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Academic Qualifications and Experience
• Possession of Advanced Level Secondary School Certificate with passes in Kiswahili and English languages.
• Possession of Certificate or Diploma in Secretarial duties from a recognized Institution will be an added advantage.
• Possession of Knowledge and Competence in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) application,
• Relevant working experience in reputable organization of not less than two (1) years in relevant field.
In addition to the above skills and qualifications, applicants for the above positions are required to have the following attributes:
a) A very high level of integrity, honesty and sense of responsibility;
b) Ability to work under pressure and produce expected results;
c) Ability to work in a dynamic team;
d) Ability to self manage, achieve results and meet deadlines; and
e) Willingness to work beyond the call of duty.
Tenure and Remuneration
a) A competitive salary will be offered to the right candidates for the posts.
b) ICLICK is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply:
Application letter with Curriculum Vitae (CV) including e-mail address or day time contact telephone number, together with photocopies of certificates, one passport size photo and names and contacts of two referees should be addressed
Only short listed candidate meeting the above criteria will be invited for interview. Lobbying and canvassing for employment will not be entertained and may work to the candidate’s disadvantage.