Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Employer: Howard Humphrey
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 28th March 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• End Month Payroll preparation, Reconciliation and preparation of statutory deductions ie NSSF,NHIF, PAYE, HELB etc
• Maintenance of Creditors Ledger ie: -Verifying and posting creditors invoice
• Creditors Account Reconciliations.
• Preparing and writing all Company Cheques payments. Management of petty cash Imprest and reimbursement of the same.
• Banking ie Depositing and withdrawal of Cash, cheques etc Management of the company vehicles allocations/mileage Follow up payments from Clients and debtors
• Other Miscellaneous work ie Journal Entries, Filing and pool car allocation to staff.
• Any other duties assigned
Education/Skills and Competences:
• Two (2) years experience and above.
• Having qualification and knowledge in what entail Accounts and book keeping.
• Computer Literacy and Sun Systems Accounting
• Having knowledge of Tanzania Income Tax Laws
• Able to work under pressure and meeting Deadlines
• Intermediate CPA levels will be an added advantage
• Good communications and reporting skills
How to Apply:
Submit your handwritten application letter, copies of qualification certificates together with typed detailed, curriculum vitae with three referees with their address, telephone and email contacts not later than 2 weeks to the following address;
Howard Humphrey's (Tanzania) Ltd,
Chole Road, Msasani Peninsula,
Dar es Salaam