Job Title: Associate
Employer: GPS Connects
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 26th March 2014
• Assisting with client management & new client sourcing
• Proposal writing
• Sales and Marketing responsibilities
• Navigation of the internet and Social Media
• General administrative duties, including: answering phones, screening/redirecting calls, troubleshooting inquires, scheduling meetings, organizing conferences and large group meetings.
• Creating and formatting documents in Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Handling confidential information with a high level of discretion and sensitivity.
• Assist in planning and execution of department-specific events.
• Drafting correspondence, internal memoranda and e-mail communications.
• Regular interaction with Clients and client management
• Performing other administrative responsibilities as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree and related experience, preferably working for a senior executive in a corporate environment.
• Candidate must speak English and Swahili fluently
• Candidate must be able to work independently while managing multiple projects.
• Must have excellent computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint – including creation of presentation templates, animation of slides, etc.)
• Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented and a team player.
• Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
• Must demonstrate a high level of professionalism.
• Candidate must be resourceful, and must be able to prioritize and juggle various tasks.
How to Apply:
Please apply with your resume, cover letter and salary expectations.
Application deadline: March 26, 2014