Job Title: Communication Specialist
Employer: The Confederation of Tanzania Industries
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 20th March 2014
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes:
• Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication or a related field
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Experience in strategic communication
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Experience in speech writing
• Experience in web based communication
• Experience, knowledge and understanding of private sector and its dynamics will be added advantages,
• Computer literacy .
Duties And Responsibilities:
• Design and implement the Confederation's communication strategy,
• Update the Confederation's website,
• Write articles for newsflashes and newsletters,
• Provide communication advice to the Secretariat in general and the Directorate of Policy and Advocacy in particular,
• Prepare press releases
• Prepare speeches and presentation materials,
• Prepare media campaigns
• Promote and disseminate the Confederation's news in the media.
How to Apply:
Applications with detailed curricula vitae, photocopies of relevant certificates and names of at least three reputable work-related references should be sent to the address below:
Confederation of Tanzania Industries
9th Floor, NIC Investment House
Dar es Salaam.
The Confederation is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.