Job Title: Call Centre Manager
Employer: Global Skill Consulting and Education
Duty Station: Arusha, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 21st March 2014
• Build and lead a team of professionals while creating a fun, hardworking and result oriented environment.
• Work with the General Manager and the Executive Team to formulate the strategic way forward.
• Plan the required call centre expansion in line with the exponential growth of the company.
• Develop new initiatives and evaluate projects that are critical to the success of the organization.
• Recruit, train, coach, motivate and discipline your team.
• Identify training needs, develop training modules and organizing training courses.
• Develop, monitor and evaluate tools as well as staff policies.
• Generate reports by recording statistics,user rates and overall performance levels.
• Check on random calls to improve quality,minimize errors and track operative performance.
• Set and evaluate performance targets for speed, efficiency and quality.
• Forecast and analyze data against targets on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
• Contribute to new operational technologies through research and analysis.
• Address system bugs and develop more efficient means for the systems to operate.
• Interact with our IT developers to implement new system features.
• Maintain and update knowledge of industry developments and involvement in relevant networks.
• A demonstrated interest in entrepreneurship, including the ability to flourish in dynamic, ambiguous environments and to drive work independently.
• Good with computers and a thorough understanding of IT processes.
• Excellent communication skills, ability to build passionate and energetic teams.
• Good concentration, eye for detail and excellent problem solving skills.
• Proven leadership capacity, ability to motivate and discipline teams.
• Track record of working at pace whilst implementing policies, procedures and workflows.
• Highly responsible, ability to work in a high pressure environment and autonomously.
• Strategically aware, identify bottlenecks and anticipate on future developments.
• Skilled in quantitative and qualitative analysis.
Desired Skills Experiences:
• Masters degree (MBA/MSc) in a relevant field or a relevant Bachelor degree with complementary certificates or diplomas.
• 3 or more years call centre experience in a leading role within a relevant sector.
• 6 or more years of experience in managing a team with > 20 staff.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, Google Services applications, Call Centre applications and Apple technologies.
Work experience in at least one of the following functions: Call Centre Coordinator/manager,
Business Consultant, Human Resource manager, Marketing/Communication manager,Systems Analyst, Project manager and Operations manager/analyst,experienced in working in an international oriented organization with diverse staff,education or work experience in renewable energy or energy access programs.
Fluency in both English and Kiswahili.
What we offer
• A dynamic and challenging work environment with many opportunities to develop yourself both
• professionally and individually.
• A sufficient amount of resources that enable you to develop a world class call centre.
• A competitive salary with growth perspective.
• Pension payments (PPF) and health insurance.
• MacBook Air laptop computer.
• Samsung Duos mobile phone.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should send their Cv or Resumes through the apply now button below.The deadline for all applications is 21st March 2014.