Job Title: Call Center Supervisor
Employer: EFC Tanzania M.F.C Limited
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 4th April 2014
Qualifications & Profile:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Finance/Commerce
• A minimum of One (1) year of Customer Care or Sales and Marketing experience in the financial services sector;
• Good leadership and team building skills;
• Strong customer service orientation;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
How to Apply:
EFC Tanzania seeks to hire qualified and experienced candidates who are strongly oriented towards personal and professional development for career advancement and can actively participate in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
All interested candidates are requested to submit a letter of interest explaining their motivation for the position applied for together with their Curriculum Vitae, three professional references and copies of academic certificates/diplomas.
NOTE: Please do not apply if you don't have any experience
Applications will be received until 4th April 2014 addressed to:
The Human Resource Department
EFC Tanzania M.F.C Limited
1st Floor, Letsya Towers
59 New Bagamoyo Road
P.O. Box 11735
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Email through the apply now button below
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those short listed for an interview will be contacted directly.
No telephone calls or office visits please.