Employer: EFC Tanzania M.F.C Limited
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 14th March 2014
Qualifications & Profile:
Applicants should have financial services experience with the following general profile:
• A Degree in Business Management, Economics or Management;
• A minimum of two years of relevant experience, preferably in the financial services sector;
• Knowledge of micro finance specific to MSE markets would be a definite asset;
• Background in staff management including leadership, skills development and coaching;
• Strong people/relationship skills;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Kiswahili.
How to Apply:
EFC Tanzania seeks to hire qualified and experienced candidates who are strongly oriented towards personal and professional development for career advancement and can actively participate in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a letter of interest explaining their motivation for the position applied for together with their Curriculum Vitae and three professional references.
NOTE: Apply only if you have experience in financial institutions.
Applications will be addressed to:
The Human Resource Department
EFC Tanzania M.F.C Limited
1st Floor, Letsya Towers
59 New Bagamoyo Road
P.O. Box 11735
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those short listed for an interview will be contacted directly.
No telephone calls or office visits please.