Job Title: Audit Managers
Employer: Auditax International
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 20th March 2014
• Manage a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit and other services including preparing and reviewing audit plans, work done and reports
• Ensure timely billing and collection
• Demonstrate and maintain the highest technical and professional standards.
• Be a strategic thinker in terms of client needs by understanding their business and key risks. Providing additional help and guidance to clients on a consultancy basis.
• Participate in development of proposals.
• Develop and sustain relationship with clients and deliver added value.
• Supervise and monitor auditing staff.
• Coach, train and develop auditing staff to upgrade their knowledge.
• Perform other office activities, as required.
• A professionally qualified accountant with CPA or ACCA
• At least 5 years of external audit experience
• A team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills including leading teams of at least 4 team members
• Experience in provision of non-audit assignments
How to Apply:
All interested candidates should send their application letters and CVs to the address below:
The Director Directors' Search Unit
Auditax International PPF Tower,
Ohio Street / Garden Avenue
Dar es Salaam