Job Title: Accountant
Employer: Wabantu Company
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 29th March 2014
• Preparing Business plan for the projects
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• A degree Holder in Accounting or Corporate Finance
• The Lady must know to drive
How to Apply:
If you’re qualified for the position please send your application letter and CV online through; email@example.com
Wabantu co. Ltd
PLOT 1871, 4th Floor, International Investment Plaza,
Ilala Dar Es Salaam