Job Title: Transport Clerk /Driver
Employer: Express Chartering and Shipping Ltd
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Application Deadline: 9th March 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drive company vehicles safely, carefully and defensively
• Follow traffic rules and regulations.
• Transport all staff, visitors and ship’s crew safely / timely.
• Ensure the interior and exterior of vehicles are well maintained.
• Ensure all defects are reported and repaired immediately.
• Check and replenish fuel, oil and lubricants on daily basis.
• Communicate and liaise with supervisor regarding all trips.
• Ensure that vehicle has all the proper tools as required.
• Ensure that the company vehicle’s insurance cover is up to date.
• Demonstrate courteousness to other drivers and pedestrians.
• Exercise control over passengers and report to supervisor about any person not complying with proper procedure and vehicle usage policy.
• Follow ESL vehicle policy and procedures.
• Ensure security of vehicle (s) at all times.
• Maintain high level of confidentiality.
• Submit monthly reports on time.
• Attend trainings as and when is necessary.
• Any other duty assigned by Management.
• A valid Tanzania driving license.
• Diploma or certificate in Business Adminsitration or Management.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Proficient in Microsoft computer application packages.
• 1 to 2 years experience.
How to Apply:
All applications to be sent through email to: email@example.com, addressed to
The HR & Administration Manager. Attach the following documents; application letter, CV and motivation statement.