Wednesday, 12 February 2014
Study Nurse Job at Nimr- Mbeya Medical Research Centre in Tanzania
Job Title: Study Nurse (3 Posts)
Employer: Nimr- Mbeya Medical Research Centre
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 20th Feb 2014
• Holder of diploma in nursing from reputable organization
S/he must be a registered nurse:
• Have an interest to be involved in treatment and care of HIV positive patients both on an in-patient and out-patient level as much as practical activities of the National Cervical Carcinoma Screening Program.
• Have interest to pursue a career in clinical research in Tanzania, preferably documented by previous involvement in research projects of any kind.
• Preferably have at least one year work experience with focus on internal medicine/HIV or Obstetrics and Gynecology.
• Further formal training in HIV (e.g. counseling, treatment literacy, PMTCT, PITC) would be an asset.
• High degree of commitment
• Developed Communication skills
• Results orientation – ability to meet deadlines with competing priorities.
• Willing to work independently in a multidisciplinary team.
One year renewable Contract. Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates.
How to Apply:
All applications should be addressed to the undersigned postal mail to:
The Senior Administrator,
NIMR Mbeya Medical Research Programme
P.O. Box 2410
Only short listed candidates will be coentacted.