Job Title: Senior Web Officer
Employer: CRDB Bank PLC
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 20th February 2014
• Develop, maintain and update the bank's website. This includes production of web contents in audio, video and written forms.
• Maintain a consistent look and feel through all web properties.
• Copy, edit and proofread all web contents.
• Crafting site promotions, email newsletters and online outreach campaigns.
• Manage all online marketing and communications.
• Prepare and upload weekly press releases of products and services.
• Assure web-based information is achieved for future needs and references
• Manage the mobile commerce platforms.
• Prepare and upload features stories necessary for brand enhancement
• Effectively manage the CRDB Bank social media sites to increase visits and followers
• Ensure domain registration and hosting is current.
• Bachelors in Science, communication, public relations, technical writing or related field. Having excellent command over English and Kiswahili (knowledge of French will be an added advantage).
• An additional qualification in IT would be an added advantage
• The candidate should have minimum 5 years' experience in communications/marketing public relations, of which at least 2 years must be as a Content/Campaign Writer and related with Web site development or maintenance of an organization.
• Having experience of handling social media, applications from different industries will also be considered but preference will be on for candidates from Banking Industry.
General Profile and Attribute For All Applicants
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Photoshop skills.
• Experience with website analysis tools (Google analytics, MOZ)
• Exceptional professional communication skills to create content that will motivate users to access the site.
• Have combination of technical knowledge and skills in written and graphic communication.
• Ability to work under pressure Self motivated and good team player Good planning and organization skills
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit an Application Letter accompanied with copies of academic transcript, certificates and with a detailed up to date CV with two work related referees addressed to the Director of Human Resources. Only applicants shortlisted for interview will be notified. E-mailed & faxed applications will not be accepted.
Director of Human Resources
CRDB Bank Plc
P.O.Box 268 DAR ES SALAAAM