Wednesday, 26 February 2014
Records Management Officer Job at Simba Logistic Tanzania Limited
Job Title: Records Management Officer
Employer: Simba Logistic Tanzania Limited
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Application Deadline: 3rd March 2014
• Meeting legal obligations for the creation and retention of paper and electronic records.
• Maintaining operational efficiency by controlling the volume of records created and stored.
• Identifying those records to be preserved for historical and research purposes.
• Providing efficient access to the right information.
• Travel: not a normal part of the working day.
• Working hours: mainly office hours Monday to Friday from 08:00AM – 05:00PM
• Location: mainly in Tabata - Dar Es Salaam-Tanzania.
• Diploma/ Certificate in Record Management/ Secretariats from recognised institute.
• Fluent in English and Swahili
Skills and qualities:
• Ability to write official letters in Swahili and English.
• Filling system management
• Good communication and interpersonal skills combined with the ability to work with many different people.
• Ability to anticipate changing demands for use of information.
• Excellent research and organisational skills.
• Commitment to professional development.
• Curiosity and an eye for detail.
• Knowledge of industry specific software.
• Good negotiation skills.
• An analytical mind.
Minimum 1-year working experience in the same field or relevant
How to Apply:
Applicants are required to send copy of certificates together with updated CVs to HSE & Administrative/HR Manager: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.