Job Title: Radiographer
Employer: Suna Tulli Health Centre
Duty Station: Yombo Vituka, Dar es salaam
Application Deadline: 24th Feb 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Radiographer will be part of the medical/surgical team and will be involved in initial
patient evaluation and testing, providing diagnostic and evidentiary data for doctors
• Undertake Radiographic and Imaging examinations as required.
• Maintain a high standard of Radiography service to patients and staff in other
departments at all times.
• Ensure that Radiation Protection Rules are applied at all times and to be familiar with
and obey Ionising Radiations Regulations and Ionising Radiation (Medical Exposure)
Regulations and observe Departmental local rules and protocols concerning ionising
• Take part in routine daily inspection of equipment and quality assurance procedures,
reporting any deficiencies or malfunction to the medical officer incharge.
• Keep up-to-date with current techniques and developments in Radiographic and
• Take responsibility for keeping the department in general and specifically the work
area, clean, tidy and safe.
• Ensure the policies and procedures of the Trust are applied and adhered to.
• Holder of certificate in Radiography or its equivalent from a recognized institution
• Must have one year experience is an added advantage.
How to Apply:
All application letters can be sent by hand at the Health Centre located at Yombo Vituka or through the following email: email@example.com
Applications should be accompanied by a detailed CV and copies of certificates, testimonials and names of three referees and should be addressed to:
S. T. Health Centre,
P.O. Box 12184, Dar es salaam.