Friday, 7 February 2014
Printing Factory Manager Jobs at Mikopo Finance Ltd
Job Title: Printing Factory Manager
Employer: Mikopo Finance Ltd
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam
Application Deadline: 13th Feb 2014
Roles and Responsibilities:
• In charge for allocation of funds, and oversees the expenditure.
• In charge for carrying out negotiations with vendors and other media for publicity and increased circulation
• In charge for placement and internal communication within the Company
• In charge for managing media budgets, media payments, purchase orders and execution of media plan.
• Must be able to forecast the spendable budget of investors and parent Company.
• Must conduct market surveys for brand recall and brand positioning in market.
• Manages Production
• Any other duties as may be Directed by Superior
Qualification and Experience:
• The Ideal Candidate must hold a degree in journalism and communication or advertising and public relations.
• In Any Related Field From Reputable Institution?
• Experience in handling different media and working for different brands For Not Less Than Three Years In A Reputable Organization
• Must Be Well Conversant In Operating And Managing Digital Printing Press Machine.
How to Apply:
Send your CV only to: firstname.lastname@example.org all other credentials will be needed for shortlisted candidates only.
And only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted, if you do not hear from us two weeks after the deadline, consider yourself unsuccessful.