Thursday, 27 February 2014
Planning Officer Job at University of Dar es Salaam
Job Title; Planning Officer I
Employer: University of Dar es Salaam
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Application Deadline: 8th March 2014
Qualifications and Experience:
• Holder of the University Degree in any the following:- Economics, Education Planning, Management, Engineering Management, Statistics, Architecture, Human Resource Management, Public Administration, Systems Analysis and any other relevant field.
• At least four (4) years relevant working experience serving in a similar position.
• Develops methodologies for data collection on various aspects of University operational programmes.
• Designs and reviews data collection instruments.
• Analyses and evaluates information gathered.
• Analyses programme loads and implementation techniques.
• Finds out operational efficiency of the programme using costs and other indicators.
• Prepares basic statistical and management reports.
• Stores and retrieves inventory information.
• Interprets and analyses data for plan formulation.
• Performs any other duties assigned from time to time by one's reporting officer.
How to Apply:
Attractive package will be offered to the right candidate commensurate with his/her qualifications and experience in accordance with Government circulars and directives
Terms of Service:
Permanent and pensionable except for the position of Director of Human Resource and Administration.
NB: The appointment of Director of Human Resource and Administration is for an initial period of three years and is renewable based on performance following successful completion of a one year probation period.
Mode of Application:
Interested candidates should apply in confidence to the undersigned enclosing Detailed CV.
Photocopy of relevant certificates and transcripts.
Names and addresses of two referees
Mode of communication, e.g. Telephone, fax, email, etc
Applicants currently employed in the public service should channel their application letters through their respective employers.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. .
Interested applicants should submit their applications to the; Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration)
University of Dar es Salaam
P.O. Box 3S091
Dar Es Salaam.