Job Title: Operation Theatre Nurse – 2 Posts
Employer: Suna Tulli Health Centre
Duty Station: Yombo Vituka, Dar es salaam
Application Deadline: 24th Feb 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide high standards of skilled care and support during the Pre-operative, anesthetics, surgical and recovery phase.
• Prepare all the necessary instruments and equipment for the procedure.
• Work alongside the surgeon/gynae, providing instruments, needles, swabs and other materials as required, and be able to anticipate their requirements
• Play a role in the promotion of health and safety and be responsible for ensuring that surgical instruments, equipment and swabs are all accounted for throughout the surgical procedure
• Using communication and management skills, prepare the environment and equipment needed for the particular operating theatre list, assisting the scrub nurse
and acting as the link between the surgical team and other parts of the theatre and hospital.
• Holder of diploma or certificate in Nursing or its equivalent from a recognized institution
• Minimum of two or more years’ experience working in Theatres.
How to Apply:
All application letters can be sent by hand at the Health Centre located at Yombo Vituka or through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be accompanied by a detailed CV and copies of certificates, testimonials and names of three referees and should be addressed to:
S. T. Health Centre,
P.O. Box 12184, Dar es salaam.