Duty Station: Songea
Application Deadline: 6th March 2014
Holder of a Form IV Certificate;
Must be fluent in Kiswahili and preferably be able to communicate in English;
Must be a Tanzanian Citizen; Not above 35 years of age.
Carrying out activities as described in the Road Traffic (maximum Weigh of Vehicles) Regulations, 2001 which activities include the following:
• Cleaning offices, washrooms and office premises;
• Preparing and serving tea, coffee and refreshments;
• Moving files and documents as directed;
• Undertaking photocopying/ or binding of documents as directed; Dispatching letters or parcels;
• Observing good customer care, dignity and integrity;
• Reporting all matters to the Shift In-charge;
• Performing such other related duties as may be assigned by the senior staff.
How to Apply:
All the interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their applications in writing enclosing detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of relevant education and professional certificates, together with names of two referees and their contact addresses, telephone number (s) and e-mail addresses, so as to reach the addressee mentioned below not later than Thursday. 06th March, 2014 -16:30 hrs. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Please apply to: Regional Manager TANROADS P.O.Box 31 Songea.