Wednesday, 12 February 2014
Nurse Officer Incharge Jobs at Suna Tulli Health Centre
Job Title: Nurse Officer Incharge 1- Posts
Employer: Suna Tulli Health Centre
Duty Station: Yombo Vituka, Dar es salaam
Application Deadline: 24th Feb 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide high quality care to in and out-patients’
• Provide administrative, clinical duties, deal with doctors, administrators, nurses, patients and the general public.
• Document, assess patient’s condition, plan, implement, and evaluate
• individualized Nursing care in accordance with the health centre and MOH/SW hospital nursing policy.
• Ensure all patient management including drugs and other treatments are provided as prescribed by doctors and follows nursing practices.
• Monitor patients’ conditions and report any adverse reaction.
• Create a friendly and comfortable atmosphere to inpatients and outpatients
• Maintain health and safety by ensuring infection prevention and control principles are followed and maintained.
• Support and provide on job training to nurse midwifes and nurse assistants whenever required
• .maintain a professional friendly atmosphere and create a dignified environment.
• Supervise and perform management tasks including performance reviews for all nurses in their daily activities.
• Prepare work schedules and ensure adequate coverage at all times
• Assist in the collection of accurate monitoring reports to be sent to the District medical officer’s office and MOHSW.
• Holder of Bachelor or Diploma in Nursing or its equivalent from a recognized institution
• Must be registered with Tanzania Nurses and Midwives Council.
• Have a minimum of 2 or more years of experience
How to Apply:
All application letters can be sent by hand at the Health Centre located at Yombo Vituka or through the following email: email@example.com
Applications should be accompanied by a detailed CV and copies of certificates, testimonials and names of three referees and should be addressed to:
S. T. Health Centre,
P.O. Box 12184, Dar es salaam.