Wednesday, 12 February 2014
Midwife Nurses Jobs at Suna Tulli Health Centre in Tanzania
Job Title: Nurse Midwife – 2 Posts
Employer: Suna Tulli Health Centre
Duty Station: Yombo Vituka, Dar es salaam
Application Deadline: 24th Feb 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure every aspect and needs of a woman’s preventative care, prenatal care, and
• gynecological care are attended
• Ensure all women and children attending Health Centre stays healthy.
• Support in all family planning issues, counselling and testing for inpatients and outpatients
• Provide care to all women in antenatal care, in labor, delivery and postnatal care
• Support and provide on job training to nurse assistants whenever required
• Assist in the collection of accurate monitoring reports to be sent to the District medical officer’s office and MOHSW
• Holder of Diploma or certificate in Nursing with midwifery training or its equivalent from a recognized institution
• Must be registered with Tanzania Nurses and Midwives Council.
• Must have an experience of two or more years in the Hospital or health centre
How to Apply:
All application letters can be sent by hand at the Health Centre located at Yombo Vituka or through the following email: email@example.com
Applications should be accompanied by a detailed CV and copies of certificates, testimonials and names of three referees and should be addressed to:
S. T. Health Centre,
P.O. Box 12184, Dar es salaam.