Job Title: Medical Officer 1 Post
Employer: Suna Tulli Health Centre
Duty Station: Yombo Vituka, Dar es salaam
Application Deadline: 24th Feb 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide emergency medical care to both in and outpatients.
• Manage the entire team of medical staff within the Health Centre
• Routinely visits the in-patient and suggest suitable drugs/treatments after assessing the health condition
• Examines the case sheet of every patient to complete admission formalities and to judge clinical findings
• Should be available round the clock in the hospital and attend even during night time in case of emergency
• Will work in coordination with consultants and specialists and follows the treatment for each patient
• Responsible for performing clinical procedure for the patient with the help of nursing staff
• Conduct regular meeting with doctors and other staff to discuss about clinical procedures implemented daily
• Responsible for assessing the quality of the hospital and manage the internal audit with quality control of the hospital
• Should be available for attending medical emergencies at any time
• Holder of degree in medicine (doctor of medicine) or its equivalent from a recognized institution
• Minimum of two or more years’ experience working as health care service provider and management of hospital. Having sound knowledge about clinical procedure and various modes of treatment is an added advantage.
How to Apply:
All application letters can be sent by hand at the Health Centre located at Yombo Vituka or through the following email: email@example.com
Applications should be accompanied by a detailed CV and copies of certificates, testimonials and names of three referees and should be addressed to:
S. T. Health Centre,
P.O. Box 12184, Dar es salaam.