Job Title: Management Accounting Officer
Employer: Tanzania Telecommunications Company Limited
Duty Station: Dar-es-salaam
Application Deadline: 27th February 2014
Ensure accounting information facilitates cost and revenue analysis and therefore TTCL’s medium and long term financial positions are met.
Closing Date: Thursday, February 27, 2014
Reports To:- Management Accountant
• Ensure that management accounting information is supplied timely, complete and accurate so as to meet stake holder’s expectations.
• Facilitate efficient and effective evaluation of the company’s medium and long term financial position.
• Prepare the management account for TTCL (profit and loss, balance sheet, cash flow and capital expenditure analysis).
• Assist on coordinating the provision of accounting information to other Departments in appraising operating results in terms of costs and revenues.
• Monitor and report on the financial performance of TTCL in terms of the targets against budget/plans.
• Ensure all of procedures, processes and instructions are properly followed and documented and maintained in line with the requirements of the Company’s quality management system.
• A Bachelor Degree in Accounting or equivalent qualification recognized by the National Board of Accountants and Auditors (NBAA).
• Two (2) years relevant experience in budget preparation and management accounting.
• Computer literate, preferably in SUN systems accounting package.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to foster a dynamic team work and able to work in a competitive business environment.
How to Apply :
Please Apply Online Here