Job Title: Senior Artisan II - Electrical
Employer: University of Dar es Salaam
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Application Deadline: 8th March 2014
Qualifications and Experience:
• Holder of Form IV certificate plus Trade Test Grade I and a relevant working experience of at least four years in a similar position:
• Performs, with minimum supervision. large technical jobs requiring high levels of skills/craftsmanship.
• Maintains, overhauls, and installs relatively sophisticated equipment.
• Assists the Foreman in planning and supervising of routine (sectional) works
• Guides junior artisans in their jobs
• Performs any other duties that may be as-signed to her/him from time to time
How to Apply:
Attractive package will be offered to the right candidate commensurate with his/her qualifications and experience in accordance with Government circulars and directives
Terms of Service:
Permanent and pensionable except for the position of Director of Human Resource and Administration.
NB: The appointment of Director of Human Resource and Administration is for an initial period of three years and is renewable based on performance following successful completion of a one year probation period.
Mode of Application:
Interested candidates should apply in confidence to the undersigned enclosing Detailed CV.
Photocopy of relevant certificates and transcripts.
Names and addresses of two referees
Mode of communication, e.g. Telephone, fax, email, etc
Applicants currently employed in the public service should channel their application letters through their respective employers.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. .
Interested applicants should submit their applications to the; Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration)
University of Dar es Salaam
P.O. Box 3S091
Dar Es Salaam.