Employer: KK Security
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 28th Feb 2014
• Posting branches/projects petty cash vouchers
• Posting branches/projects cheque payment vouchers
• Reconciliation of branches/projects accounts
• Reconciliation of Trade and other receivable accounts
• Filing and maintaining accounts documents such as cheque payment vouchers , supplier bills, journals etc timely
• Preparing cheques for payment
• Collecting and issuing receipts for all customer payments made at the office on daily basis
• Dealing with Company and /or employee claims relates to insurance
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
• Degree in Accountancy
• Computer literate (MS word, Excel, Acess, Powerpoint)
• Knowledge in accounting packages would be an added advantage
• Be able to work under minimum supervision.
Detailed terms of reference will be given to the successful candidate.
How to Apply:
Candidates who meet the above qualifications and experience should send their applications including detailed curriculum vitae (CV), copies of academic and professional certificates, names, address and email addresses of three referees to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.