Job Title: Sales Manager
Employer: CRDB Bank PLC
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 20th February 2014
• Collaborate with Senior Manager Personal Banking to develop and implement retail sales strategies to improve market share in all products.
• Identifying and analyzing lead generation and cross selling/up selling opportunities.
• Lead the team in product/services sales while promoting sales culture through sales campaigns, training and motivation.
• Create and executes strategies to promote sales through branches.
• Formulate retail sales policies and procedures.
• Initiate sales campaign to increase retail sales.
• Motivate and engage the sales team initiatives to bring new business through incentivisation scheme.
• Generate proposals and other communication mediums to be used by the team directly to customers.
• Provide exceptional level of client service and promote sales culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation.
• Participates in community affairs to increase the Bank's visibility and enhance new and existing business opportunities
• Analyzing the market, competitors and recommend where changes need to be made.
• Monitor analyze and report individuals and branch sales performance on monthly basis.
• Bachelors Degree or its equivalent in Business Administration with biases in Marketing and Sales Possession of postgraduate or masters degree will be an added advantage.
• The candidate should have minimum 7 years' experience in the field of Direct Sales.
• Working in any client facing sales driven industry as a' supervisor or manager for at least three (3) years will have added advantage,
Profile and Attributes
• Demonstrated aptitude and desire for sales achievement, strong interpersonal skills in a team environment .
• Ability to motivate staff to achieve a high level of performance.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and people skills.
• Creative problem-solving skills, self starter, ability to work independently.
• Persuasive sales and negotiating skills.
• Confident with effective presentation skills.
• Understanding of basic banking products is an added advantage
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit an Application Letter accompanied with copies of academic transcript, certificates and with a detailed up to date CV with two work related referees addressed to the Director of Human Resources. Only applicants shortlisted for interview will be notified.
E-mailed & faxed applications will not be accepted.
Director of Human Resources
CRDB Bank Plc
DAR ES SALAAAM