Sunday, 9 February 2014
Jobs at African Barrick Gold Tanzania - Vendor Administrator
Job Title: Vendor Administrator (2)
Employer: African Barrick Gold
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 14th February 2014
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage the Vendor Master Data administration Process. This includes but not limited to:
• Create new Vendor Masters on Pronto across all sites Conduct Supplier Vetting and provide reports to approvers of RFI's
• Ensure that new suppliers adheres to the requirements for registration
• Ensure audit compliance
• Ensure all RFI documents are stored on Livelink and are easily accessible .
• Standardize the vendor data across all sites. This includes consolidation, code conversions and standardization of the master data fields. .
• Ensure completeness and accuracy of the vendor master data for improved reporting.
• Manage the TRACC and SCoE project Create and Maintain vendor master on Oracle Supply Chain Analysis and Reporting Analyze, Compile and distribute GM's Score Card for Supply Chain Analyze, Compile and co-ordinate the Quarterly OSMI review process
• Analyze, Compile and submit Barrick Global reports for supply chain
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
Education Requirements: Degree/ Diploma in Stores Management. Certificate in warehouse or Materials Management would be preferable. These positions will attract a competitive salary package, which will include excellent benefits.
How to Apply:
Applicants are invited to submit their Resumes (indicating the position title in the subject heading) via e-mail to: email@example.com