Job Title: Inventory System Analyst
Employer: African Barrick Gold
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 14th February 2014
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for analyzing of Inventory levels Continuous analysis of the inventory levels in order to ensure ABG's targets for cost & availability an achieved Apply supply chain planning information, through analysis, in order to understand and anticipate changes in performance.
• Design and implement management reports Maintain supply chain planning parameters such as ROP, ROQ & EOQ on all stockrooms.
• Monitor & report KPI's Develop plans to centralize slow moving inventory to ensure pooling and sharing between sites with a region
• Responsible for the strategic stocking policies, enforcing and working with users to ensure the rig items are being stocked.
• Work with users to define item criticality for assortment Working with users to improve forecast accuracy through communication and collaboration
• Responsible for forecast collaboration with Site Supply chain customers (Maintenance, Process, Operations)
• Address with customers any big deviations in demand (rolling 3 months) Strategic / Critical Stocking Setting up parameters and coding for new items being added into inventory
• Report performance if such items (forecast accuracy fill rate) Missed hit review.
• Daily Process Review items not being fulfilled from inventory that are planned to be there Do root cause analysis and address and gaps Monthly updates Item Classifications Forecasts ERP uploads KPI's report and distribute all inventory relative KPl's to stakeholders Drive action plans for KPI's that don't meet target True Lead-time analysis and update (for operations to compare against actual)
• Interface with maintenance, process and operations on inventory planning related discussions
Qualifications, Experience And Skills Required:
Education Requirements: Degree! Diploma in Stores Management. Certificate in warehouse or Materials Management would be preferable. These positions will attract a competitive salary package, which will include excellent benefits.
How to Apply:
Applicants are invited to submit their Resumes (indicating the position title in the subject heading) via e-mail to: email@example.com