Job Title: Finance Manager
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 19th Feb 2014
• Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
• Advanced Degree an added advantage Minimum CPA (T) or equivalent
• Minimum of FIVE (5) years relevant experience in finance or accounting.
• Experience in budgeting and proven budget monitoring skills Expertise in Internal control systems, audit and investigations skills financial management and financial reporting skills Knowledge of Generally accepted Accounting principles, GAAP and accounting best practices.
• Audit and investigations skills Computers skills including use of spreadsheets and/or accounting packages Knowledge of USAID regulations would be an added advantage.
• Previous experience with nonprofit organization will be an added advantage. Ability to travel up to 40% of time.
• Tanzanian nationals who have previous experience working with an international organization are preferred.
How to Apply:
Jhpiego offers a competitive package to the selected candidate in line with salary history, academic qualifications and relevant experience.
If you feel you are the right candidate, apply in confidence, indicating the post you are applying for on top of the envelope.
Please include your up-to-date CV with three contactable professional references, covering letter and, your salary history.
Applications which do NOT include ALL of this information will NOT be considered.
The application to be addressed to:
Senior Human Resources Manager, Jhpiego,
PO Box 9170,
Plot 72, Block 45B,
New Bagamoyo road, Victoria
Dar es Salaam,