Job Title: Manager Strategic Business Development
Employer: Tanzania Telecommunications Company Limited
Duty Station: Dar-es-salaam
Application Deadline: 27th February 2014
Reports To:- Chief Financial Officer
• To drive and coordinate planning processes to ensure timely preparation and completion of strategic business plans.
• To monitor and review the social-economic environment, including the company’s performance, country’s macro economic performance, trends in the telecommunications industry, etc. for business planning purposes.
• Provide strong supervision as required to TTCL’s corporate planning processes and developing functional plans that support the achievement of TTCL’s corporate objectives and the TTCL Strategic Business Plan
• To coordinate and support the preparation of Key functional objectives, strategies, action plans and Key performance indicators of various functional departments for the Strategic Business Plan.
• To ensure the congruency, effectiveness, efficiency and appropriateness of the Company’s Strategic Business Plan.
• Provide Leadership to the section by at all times demonstrating the corporate values, taking accountability for the actions and results of self and others in the section, being a champion of positive change and continuously working to improve all aspects of the operations of the section and TTCL
• Accountable for the development of employees and ensuring the section has the skills and resources necessary to accomplish sectional objectives
• Provide input as required to TTCL’s corporate planning processes and developing sectional objectives and functional plans that support the achievement of TTCL’s corporate objectives and the TTCL Strategic Business Plan
• To identify deviations from overall direction of the Strategic Busines Plan and recommend corrective actions.
• Accountable for performance management of employees including setting objectives, regular feedback on performance and coaching and mentoring to improve performance and maximize employee job satisfaction
• Accountable for the development of employees and ensuring the section has the skills and resources necessary to accomplish sectional objectives.
• A university degree in Economics/Business Administration/Finance. A post-graduate qualification would be an added advantage.
• 5 years experience in corporate planning in a large commercial environment, preferably in the telecommunication sector.
• Strong interpersonal, persuasive skills
• Sound analytical skills and ability to think strategically
• Computer literate
• Strong financial and investment skills.
How to Apply :
Please Apply Online Here