Employer: CRDB Bank PLC
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 1st March 2014
• Driving the strategy for a full-fledged multilingual call center both inbound and outbound with the view of creating a virtual customer experience for the customers of the Bank.
• Prepare annual budget plan for the Centre to ensure that all activities and expenses are controlled within the agreed limits.
• Manage lead and motivate staff to achieve the set performance targets for the Centre within the specified time and ensure the operational level of excellence in maintained.
• Ability to initiate, launch and manage various call campaigns as per the requirement of the Business units Manage Service Level Agreement (SLA) with suppliers of key systems to the call center to ensure that quality services are offered as per expected level of performance and standards.
• Manage Customer Response Time with the respective business units on customer complaints queries to ensure that solutions are availed to customers in a timely manner as per Banks standard.
• Monitor and control optimal staffing levels and devise or create a conducive working environment at the centre that will foster quick delivery of solutions to customers' problems and service innovations to ensure there is smooth delivery of service to customers in line with the overall business strategies.
• To carry out any other related duties as may be assigned by the relevant Director.
• Degree/Advanced Diploma or its equivalent in Business Administration from a recognized Training Institution Possession of a Master's degree will be an added advantage.
• The candidate should have minimum 5 years' experience in a Call center of which at least 3 years must be as a Call center Supervisor /Manager.
• Having experience of both Inbound and outbound call operations and at least managed a call center team size of 50 or above.
• The call center may be of any industry telecom, insurance, banks, utilities etc Applications from call center experts from different industry will also be considered .
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit an Application Letter accompanied with copies of academic transcript, certificates and with a detailed up to date CV with two work related referees addressed to the Director of Human Resources.
Only applicants shortlisted for interview will be notified. E-mailed & faxed applications will not be accepted.
Director of Human Resources
CRDB Bank Plc
DAR ES SALAAAM