Tuesday, 25 February 2014
Assistant Tax Accountant Jobs at Tanzania Telecommunications Company Limited
Job Title: Assistant Tax Accountant
Employer: Tanzania Telecommunications Company Limited
Duty Station: Dar-es-salaam
Application Deadline: 27th February 2014
Assist in management of Company’s tax structure and compliance of statutory tax obligations.
Reports To:- Tax Accountant
• To assist in liaison with legal counsel, TRA and Tax consultant in addressing tax issues.
• To ensure all taxes are paid timely and accurately through banking systems and file returns to Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA) on due dates by liaising with the responsible officer.
• Maintain subsidiary records of tax categories and return in order to ensure are fully reconciled on monthly basis against the general ledger.
• Assists in supporting statutory audit processes and TRA audits ensuring clean audit reports.
• Routine review on the usage Electronic Fiscal Devised assisting users in conducting reconciliations to ensure complete and timely adherence to company’s regulations and TRA statutes.
• To ensure that the tax liability is accurately and timely reported in the general ledger.
• To perform any other duty related with finance and accounting as may be assigned by the Management.
• A Bachelor Degree of Accountancy or equivalent qualification recognized by the National Board of Accountants and Auditors (NBAA).
• Registered with NBAA as certified public Accountant.
• At least two (2) years experience in finance activities.
• Proficiency in any accounting package and billing system would be an advantage.
• General knowledge of personal computers and basic software applications.
How to Apply :
Please Apply Online Here