Thursday, 27 February 2014
Assistant Program Officer Jobs at Japan International Cooperation Agency
Job Title: Assistant Program Officer (Project Implementation Support)
Employer: Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.
Application Deadline: 10th March 2014
• To support JICA's procedures with regard to loan agreements, disbursements, and interest payments/repayments from the Government of Tanzania for Japanese OQA loan projects
• To support JICA's procedures with regard to preparation and implementation for technical cooperation projects.
• To do coordination and logistic work with Tanzanian organizations and Development Partners for smooth operation of JICA activities, which includes letter-drafting and mission arrangements (cf. appointment making, accommodation and transport arrangement)
• Any other duties as requested by JICA
Qualifications and Experience, Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in any field prior
• Working experience of not less than 2 years in civil service or development work
• Have common sense of punctuality, discipline and willingness to work in the ever changing environment (Experience of working with a donor agency will be an added advantage).
• Word, Excel and Power Point Expected
Age: Between 25 and 35
How to Apply:
If you are interested in any of the above positions and possess the necessary qualifications please submit your written application (word file) to the address below enclosing the following documents:
Your detailed curriculum vitae with certified certificates of qualification
A one page (A4 size) on why you want to join JICA and how you think you can use your experience in the advancement of the job you are applying for
In the case of Program Officer, please also submit answer to the question asked (one page A4size paper) 4. Names and contacts of 2 referees
Reasonable remunerations will be paid to successful candidates
Please note that JICA will contact only those candidates who will be shortlisted for interview. Those who will not have been contacted by March 28, 2014 should consider themselves as having been unsuccessful and that submitted applications will not be returned to the applicants.
Kindly direct your applications/inquiries to the following address:
General Affairs Section,
JICA Tanzania Office,
3rd Floor Barclays House,
P.O. Box 9450
Dar es Salaam
Dar es Salaam