Wednesday, 19 February 2014
Assistant Medical Officers Jobs at PASADA
Job Title: Assistant Medical Officers
Duty Station: Dar es salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 15th March 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Management of HIV related illnesses presented by PLHA Initiation of ARV to PLHA
• Clinical monitoring of PLH attending care and treatment centre
• Proper record keeping of patient's information to ensure confidentiality of PLHA
• To make clinical decisions for the benefit of c1ients'well being.
• To empower other health care providers with more knowledge and skills and clinical practice
• An Advanced Diploma in Clinical Medicine and registered as a qualified medical practitioner.
• Knowledge and experience of ART management will be an added advantage
• Additional Skills:
• Ability to' work with people from different ethnic, religious and other backgrounds and persuasions;
• Knowledge of legal and ethical standards for the delivery of medical care in Tanzania
• Computer literacy and fluent in English
In addition to a competitive compensation and benefit package, both positions offer a very attractive work schedule.
Our Center is typically closed in the evenings, on weekends, and public holidays.
How to Apply:
All applications letters with detailed curriculum vitae, photocopies of certificates, testimonials, transcripts and names of two referees and day time telephone number for confidential contact to:
The contact address is;
The executive Director
P.O. BOX 70225
Dar es Salaam
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.